Back What's Happening Codes & Policies
Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Policy
Guocera is committed to the preservation of the environment and providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill-health to our workforce while pursuing the vision to become Asia's Premier Brand.
The company aims to:
- Reduce rejects, waste and practice energy conservative in all our operations.
- Reuse and recycle our materials whenever possible and use our natural resources wisely.
- Educate, motivate, consult and encourage the participation of our employees to contribute to our EHS commitment and conduct their activities in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Comply with applicable Environmental, Health and Safety laws, statutory, regulatory and other requirements at all times.
- Use the 5S concepts as a means to inculcate a culture of maintaining a clean, healthy and safe workplace to eliminate hazards and reduce occupational health and safety risks to strive towards zero accidents.
- Periodically monitors and measure our EHS performance for the continual improvement of our operations to reduce hazardous conditions and prevent pollution.
- Ensure that our contractors and suppliers comply with our EHS procedures while carrying out activities in our premises.
In Guocera, we are committed to become and remain a global player through continuous value creation and innovation for our customers and stakeholders while at the same time providing top world-class quality. Our ethos includes understanding our consumers preference and design trend.
Anti Bribery & Coruption Policy and Others:
For more information please download the policy from the link below.